March 14, 2022
Draft resolutions of the Extraordinary Meeting of Shareholders of AS DelfinGroup, dated 28 March 2022
- Approval of the Company’s financial statements for the fourth quarter of 2021 and the 12-month period, which ended on 31 December 2021.
- To approve the AS DelfinGroup financial statement, which was prepared by the Management Board and reviewed by the Supervisory Board of AS DelfinGroup, for the fourth quarter and the 12-month period, which ended on 31 December 2021.
- Payment of extraordinary dividends of the Company.
- To pay extraordinary dividends in the total amount of EUR 779 497.02, namely EUR 0.0172 per share, from the profit of the fourth quarter of 2021 of AS DelfinGroup.
- To set that the dividend Ex-date (namely, the date from which no dividends will be paid for the shares in respect to which a decision was made to pay extraordinary dividends) shall be 8 April 2022. To set that the dividend record date shall be 11 April 2022. To set that the dividend payment date shall be 12 April 2022.
- Approval of amendments to the regulations of the Company's employee share options program.
- To amend Article 5.3. of the Company's share option issue terms in the following wording: "The Management board of the Company has the right to grant employee options to strategically important Company employees during a 4 (four) year period, with the options being redeemed for Company shares, and with each option Grantee receiving no more than 20,000 shares individually, and the amount of shares for this category of strategic employees shall not exceed 100 000 shares in total pursuant the terms and conditions of this document”.
The Management Board of AS Delfingroup
About AS DelfinGroup
AS DelfinGroup is a licenced technology-based financial services company that was established in 2009 and operates under the brand names Banknote and VIZIA. The company continuously develops and offers consumer and pawn loans, loans developed for senior citizens, Buy now pay later loans (BNPL loans), as well as sale of pre-owned goods both online and at more than 90 branches across Latvia. On average, 35 thousand loans are issued every month and serviced by the professional team of more than 270 AS DelfinGroup employees. The company has a total of over 400,000 registered customers. Since 2014, AS DelfinGroup has been known on the Nasdaq Riga Stock Exchange as a bond issuer and since 2021 as a share issuer on the Baltic Main List. The company’s IPO in 2021 attracted almost 6000 new shareholders. The company regularly pays dividends to its shareholders. In 2021, the company's net loan portfolio grew to EUR 43 million, while its EBITDA reached EUR 10.2 million, with profits before income tax for dividends EUR 5.2 million. The company’s sustainability is based on focused corporate governance, fintech innovation, responsible lending, financial inclusion and facilitating the circular economy. The company has been profitable every year since 2010.